Careers at SaaSLicense
Join a cutting edge technology company.
Application Sales Engineer
SaaSLicense a leader in SaaS Management is adding to our family of passionate individuals. We work together to connect people with SaaS technology that enhances corporate growth, elevates productivity, and empowers innovation. If you would like to discover how the SaaS market has shaped our culture of integrity, teamwork, and mutual success, we would love to speak with you!
To accelerate expansion in the US, we are looking to hire a Sales Engineer who will be an integral part of the growth of our business. You will be responsible for supporting the sales team in technical demonstrations and services for their clients. The ideal candidate will need to be customer-service oriented, comfortable speaking with clients at all levels of an organization and driven to succeed in a fast-paced
- Assist the sales team for pre and post sales activity
- Provide support to customers
- Answer customer queries in a timely manner
- Technically analyze and support our customer’s deployment contexts
- Follow up and prepare sales deployments
Let’s Talk About You… YOU ARE
- 2-3 years in technical position
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent in Experience
- A record of achievement and technical solution expertise in a comparable support role
- Product certification, engineering credential, or equivalent technical credential
- Significant knowledge and experience in information services,mobile technologies, IT networks and web technologies
- Interest in working with new technology
- Face to face interaction and engagement skills
- Detailed oriented and organized
- Ability to prioritize and work with minimal supervision
- Capability to navigate cultural differences and comfort in a multicultural environment
- Excellent ability to produce accurate work in a fast-paced environment
- An understanding of the SaaS marketplace, players, and trends
- Able to articulate the overall business value derived from a SaaSLicense implementation
- Excellent Communication and proficient in SaaS supporting tools.
Salesforces experience a plus.
- Exceptional organizational skills, work ethic and a team player!
Job Type: Full-time
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
SaaSLicense is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.