Careers at SaaSLicense
Join a cutting edge technology company.
Channel Sales Manager (North America)
SaaSLicense a leader in SaaS Management is adding to our family of passionate individuals. We work together to connect people with SaaS technology that enhances corporate growth, elevates productivity, and empowers innovation. If you would like to discover how the SaaS market has shaped our culture of integrity, teamwork, and mutual success, we would love to speak with you!
Are you a people person who has a knack for establishing and growing relationships?
Do you have a passion for learning?
Are you seeking a career with a guaranteed salary and unlimited earning potential?
Then read on…
The Channel Sales Manager is responsible for achieving sales and partner ecosystem development objectives. The Channel Sales Manager initiates, develops, supports and closes partner-related business opportunities through/with partners in North America.
The role also involves recruiting, on-boarding, enabling and developing partner relationships in the territory.
The Channel Sales Manager reports to the VP of Sales and it is a home office based position in the United States.
- Meets assigned sales targets and strategic partnership related objectives in the assigned territory.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in alignment with partner sales teams. Sells directly to end users when opportunities are referred by the partner network.
- Reports on sales forecast and territory activity to the Head of Alliances.
- Establishes long-lasting and productive relationships with executives, sales, marketing and professional services team members in each partner account.
- Leads joint regular (annually/quarterly) partner business planning to review performance and agree on development objectives for the fiscal year.
- Proactively assesses, reports and execute on partner needs on an ongoing basis. Coordinates the involvement of SaaSLicense personnel (Professional Services, Marketing, Finance, Pre-Sales and C-Level) whenever required to meet partner performance objectives and expectations.
- Acts as the main driver for joint business development initiatives between SaaSLicense and the partner network.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
SaaSLicense is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.