Careers at SaaSLicense
Join a cutting edge technology company.
Regional Account Manager (Northeast Region)
Our Regional Account Managers are top performers from established enterprise and fast moving start-up sales organizations, who have outperformed industry peers because of their ability to challenge and inspire their teammates, partners, and customers. They have a validated reputation as an adviser that creates business results and value for business and technology leaders in enterprise organizations of different size and complexity. SaasLicense Enterprise Account Managers earn respect by showcasing use cases that transform a customer’s business by using a customer’s existing data as a weapon to influence their industry.
- Are you able to quickly understand where individuals are and where they want to go and build trust and lead them down a specific path to generate big results?
- Are you able to challenge the status quo, engage customers in new ways and earn their trust and business?
- Are you ready to be intellectually stimulated and earn financial rewards along the way?
- Align with company’s strategic objectives, handle and grow revenue and market share at designated accounts to improve customer success at all levels in the customer organization.
- Develop and deliver business plans to address customer and prospect priorities and critical needs
- Convey public and acquired intelligence about customer technology footprints, strategic growth plans, technology strategies and competitive landscape and trends
- Introduce domain product and service experts/specialists while maintaining account oversight
- Own account relationships and drive overall customer success for assigned accounts
- Build consensus and develop relationships at multiple levels – executive sponsors, influencer’s and decision makers
- Lead large scale transactions to close large scale deals Build pipeline, forecast business, lead the internal team, communicate key updates and competitive intelligence
- Exceed quarterly and annual new and expansion software subscription, renewals, professional service and training business goals
- Minimum 6+ years of exceeding enterprise software sales targets
- Fast moving start-up and vertical use case driven experience
- Experience leading sales, account management and operations in an early stage, high-growth technology environment
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts and build strong executive relationships with highly technical customers
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
SaaSLicense is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.