Careers at SaaSLicense
Join a cutting edge technology company.
Social Media Marketing Specialist
SaaSLicense a leader in SaaS Management is adding to our family of passionate individuals. We work together to connect people with SaaS technology that enhances corporate growth, elevates productivity, and empowers innovation. If you would like to discover how the SaaS market has shaped our culture of integrity, teamwork, and mutual success, we would love to speak with you!
Are you a people person who has a knack for establishing and growing relationships?
Do you have a passion for learning?
Are you seeking a career with a guaranteed salary and unlimited earning potential?
Then read on…
SaaSLicense currently seeking a talented and experienced Social Media Marketing Specialist. Be part of a fast-moving company with a bright future! The successful candidate will be a crucial member of our team responsible for a wide variety of Social Media Marketing duties. The position requires flexibility, organization, attention to detail and ability to execute directions.
Desired Skills And Background
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is highly motivated and enjoys working in an entrepreneurial environment.
- In-depth experience with LinkedIn, Twitter, and HubSpot
- Advanced Social Media skills
- Experience with Social Media Ads
- Familiarity with third-party Social Media management tools
- Intricate knowledge of Social Media best practices
- Familiarity writing effective posts
- The ability to generate specific KPIs and report on them
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Experience in the SaaS or software industry is a plus but not required
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
SaaSLicense is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.