Careers at SaaSLicense
Join a cutting edge technology company.
Inside Account Manager (Central Region)
If you are looking for a cutting edge software company that is revolutionizing how SaaS Management is done, look no more. SaaSLicense wants motivated individuals that are looking to grow their career with a company with plenty of individual growth opportunities. The sky’s the limit!
SaaSLicense a leader in SaaS Management is adding to our family of passionate individuals. We work together to connect people with SaaS technology that enhances corporate growth, elevates productivity, and empowers innovation. If you would like to discover how the SaaS market has shaped our culture of integrity, teamwork, and mutual success, we would love to speak with you!
Are you a people person who has a knack for establishing and growing relationships?
Do you have a passion for learning?
Are you seeking a career with a guaranteed salary and unlimited earning potential?
Then read on…
- We invest heavily in the success of our Inside Account Managers
- Ongoing training to keep up-to-date on the ever changing tech world
- Guaranteed base salary + UNCAPPED commissions
- SaaSLicense product specialists to help you close sales
- Monday through Friday 8:30-5:30 work schedule
- Technical experts available to assist in closing sales
- Prospecting by cold calling, emailing, social media for potential clients
- Establishing relationships with key decision makers
- Overcoming objections to educate clients on the value of doing business with Connection
- Desire to provide world class customer service from the close of the sale to the delivery of the order
- A strong drive to succeed
- You understand the art of negotiation
- An understanding that the word no only means “not yet”
- Ability to multitask
- Superb communication skills
- Proficiency with computer programs
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
SaaSLicense is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.